Video & Handout Library - Immediately Accessible with Membership
- Introduction (recorded 10/13/20)
- Understanding Ethnicity EstimatesUnderstanding
Interpreting Your DNA Test Results
- AncestryDNA with BONUS Case Study
Types of DNA to Use
- Autosomal DNA (recorded 10/20/20)
- Y-DNA, Mitochondrial DNA, and X-DNA (recorded 10/27/20)
- Case Studies with Y-DNA and Mitochondrial DNA (recorded 11/11/20)
- X-DNA (recorded 11/18/20)
- Case Studies with X-DNA
- What’s New at GEDMatch, Law Enforcement, DNA Testing Sites, & DNA Painter
- Researching Who Your DNA Matches Are
- DNA Painter—Painting YourChromosomes
- Combining DNA and Non-DNA Evidence (Finding a Surprise Grandfather)
Finding Birth Families with DNA
- How to Find Birth Families Using DNA
- Case Studies on Finding Birth Families Using DNA
These videos and handouts can be accessed immediately inside the DNA Hunters Society. Each video has an hour plus-long talk, followed by a Q&A period.
Except as noted above where recording dates are provided, I recorded these videos with Thomas MacEntee for our DNA Boot Camps.
We will be recording new versions of these videos in the Master Classes!