Finally achieve your research goals with DNA!
COMMUNITY + EDUCATION = SUCCESS
Does any of this sound like you?
- You've DNA tested and you're not sure what to do next.
- You've attended free webinars, but still have questions.
- You miss conferences and seeing others passionate about genealogy.
- You want to complete your family research for your kids.
DNA Hunters Society is the perfect solution!
It's a group of passionate genealogists
excited about using DNA to achieve their goals.
When you join the DNA Hunters Society, you get:
Immediate access to a library of videos and extensive handouts on how to use DNA for genealogy research, interpreting DNA results from various companies, and more. For a full list of videos, click here.
You'll also receive:
- live Master Classes with DNA expert, Mary Eberle
- live Q&A sessions
- a community forum, and
- member discounts!
They'll help you harness the power of DNA so that you can accomplish your research goals.
Join Us Now!
DNA Hunters Society members are passionate about solving their family mysteries and finding fulfillment by getting answers to their questions.
Monthly and annual memberships are available.
What Others are Saying
Mary Eberle’s knowledge and understanding of DNA is superb. She skillfully brings things down to a beginner level. At the same time, she engages advanced individuals.
- Henrietta M. Christmas, President of the New Mexico Genealogical Society
Mary's ability to present complex DNA concepts to a live audience is impressive. She drills down to the essential core knowledge that the participants need to succeed.
- Thomas MacEntee, Founder & CEO, High-Definition Genealogy, LLC
Your Instructor: Mary Eberle
Mary founded DNA Hunters in 2015 after careers as a biotech patent attorney and scientist, where she developed DNA tests for patients needing bone marrow transplants.
She learned genetic genealogy from pioneers, CeCe Moore and Angie Bush.
Mary is a nationally recognized speaker on using DNA to solve family mysteries.
Descending from a long line of teachers and farmers, teaching is in Mary's blood.