Finally achieve your research goals with DNA!
COMMUNITY + EDUCATION = SUCCESS
Does any of this sound like you?
You've DNA tested and you're not sure what to do next.
You want to learn more about using DNA for family research.
You miss conferences and seeing other genealogists.
DNA Hunters Society is the perfect solution!
It's a community where members receive
ongoing education and support on using DNA for family research.
When you join the DNA Hunters Society, you get:
- Immediate access to a library of videos and extensive handouts on topics like the best type of DNA to test, picking a DNA testing company, and interpreting results from various DNA testing companies
- Three to six monthly events with DNA expert, Mary Eberle through
- live weekly Expert Classes so you can learn how to incorporate DNA testing into your family research plan
- twice-monthly Q&A sessions where you can get answers to all of your DNA questions
- On-going support from
- a community forum, and
- member discounts on 1:1 client services!
Money Back Guarantee
7-day money back guarantee for monthly and annual memberships. If you join annual and you decide you don't like DNA Hunters Society in the first 7 days of your membership, you'll get a full refund, no questions asked.
Your Instructor: Mary Eberle
How can DNA change your life? Biotech patent attorney and scientist turned genetic genealogist, Mary Eberle, JD, has the answers. Inspired by stories (and a super-sleuth energized by the thrill of the hunt), Mary founded DNA Hunters in 2015. Through it, she has trained thousands around the world (in words they understand) so they can harness DNA's power to solve family mysteries and break through brick walls in family trees. What secrets are hiding in your DNA?
Join Us Now!
DNA Hunters Society members are passionate about solving their family mysteries and finding fulfillment by getting answers to their questions.
Monthly and annual memberships are available.